ACCOMODATION FACILITIES IN SUITES
- Full en-suite bathrooms with shower & bath
- King size beds
- Percale linen
- Bathroom amenities
- SABC 1, 2, 3 & DSTV (B & B Bouquet)
- Wi-Fi / Internet connection
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Tea / Coffee
- Bar Fridge
- Ceiling Fan & Heater
- Welcoming Sherry
- Electronic safe
- Writing desk
- Non-smoking in all the rooms
- Superior quality beds & matresses
- Luxury and elegance throughout
- 2 rooms share balcony overlooking beautiful garden
- 4 north facing executive suites
- 1 garden room with own patio
SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION
We do have 2 fully functioning self-catering units available:
- Cottage – 3 Bedrooms. Walled in separate house with own entrance, furnished patio, BBQ facility, private garden, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, iron and ironing board. TV Lounge and dining room. Fully serviced.
- Duplex – 3 Bedrooms. Walled in separate house with bedrooms upstairs. Own entrance, furnished patio, BBQ facility, private garden, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, iron and ironing board. TV Lounge and dining room. Fully serviced
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PHOTO GALLERY:
- Waterkloof AFB Airport
- OR Tambo International Airport
- Lanseria Airport
- Union Buildings
- Apartheid Museums
- Voortrekker Monument
- Time Square Casino
THINGS TO DO
Gym – There is a gym of exceptional standard in the area (Virgin Active George Storrar Drive) within 2,5 km of the guest house. Facilities include a swimming pool, weight training, aerobic and spinning classes, sauna and steam room.
Spa – For a special pamper, you will find numerous day spas and wellness centres in the area. Feel free to contact us for references or to make a booking on your behalf.
Shopping – Two malls are within a 10 minute drive and many shopping centres are walking distance from the guest house. With the Gautrain station nearby, shopping destinations like Rosebank Rooftop Market and Sandton Mall are within reach.
Dining – A variety of restaurant are to be found in the area.
Gautrain – The Hatfield station is close, and The Gautrain Shuttle service has a stop 5 minutes away.
Nature – bird watching at the Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary Rietvlei Nature Reserve boasts the Big 5 plus a quaint coffee shop for meals.
Where possible, all dietary requirements are met, whether it is for religious or medical reasons. Please advise when making a booking.